Electrical & Lights Automatic front lights, interior panel lights and rear lights are gone...

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by Donatas, Monday 4th Aug, 2014.

1. Donatas New Member Getting Started

DonisGuu
    Hi people,

So I have 2006 FR-V. I drive in scandinavia, so I had automatic lights (lights turn on as soon as you start the car). Recently I noticed that auto lights are not working, so I was turning them on automatically. I was driving like that for a few weeks. Yesterday I drove at night and had an unpleasant surprise to find out that I had no lights in back.

I found one 10 amp fuse that was bad, changed it, but it's still not working. And I don't think that this fuse was the problem, because 10 amp is a bit small to control such a large circuit?

Any idea what's the problem?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Tough one that ,beefy any clues matey ?

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Couldn't tell you what the problem is off the top of my head but a circuit diagram would help you out here.

Problem maybe in some common component such as the circuit board that controls automatic lights.

4. scigo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom scigo United Kingdom
    Was the automatic lights board fitted as standard or is it aftermarket? I would love to have this option in my FR-V

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Did you ever get the problem solved @Donatas?