General Autotrader find

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Duc de Pommfrit, Wednesday 28th Jan, 2015.

1. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
  2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    wow - 21500 miles - nice. That car has clearly spent a lot of time stored away in a garage and only done local trips. Would need a good clean out.

3. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    6.5k for a 2006 Accord... :poke:

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    That said though, it is insanely low mileage - almost to the point I wouldn't buy it because it hasn't been run much :Grin:

5. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

My old 1998 Civic 1.8 vti estate which I owned for 6 years was bought with 28K on the clock and full main dealer history. I bought that in 2007 and it was immaculate. Ran it and it ran perfectly in the time I owned it not useing a drop of oil and I gave it quite a thrashing in its time. (was well serviced with good oil etc) I sold it to my father in law who is now using it daily for trips from Milton keynes to London. (unfortunaly he doesnt look after it well) But it shows hondas are amazing... Its now on 120K and going strong even if it isnt serviced well.

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  6. hsyasin Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Hammad Bury St. Edmunds
    very low mileage also means, that it may have been bodged with..
    I remember a friend of mine buying an 05 audi at around 50k and later when the engine seized, found out that the car had actually done more than 120k
    - - - Updated - - -
    or could be 121,500, and poster forgot to add 100,000

FirstHonda likes this.
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Funny how many times posters "forget" to post the correct mileage up on an ad !!

FirstHonda likes this.
  8. tonygw Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I always HPI or the like, check my cars for some peace of mind, isnt 100% guarantee but worth it when spending thousands on a car. hopefully things should improve now with the electronic MOT's and recording the mieage on them (for cars over 3 old years of coures)
    I also ring the garages it was serviced at to see if they have any records to prove things. it amazes me that cars are still clocked these days but they are!!!

9. dbrooks65 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Dave glasgow
    I'd be prepared to let mine go for £6K. Can't say fairer than that. :Laughing:

FirstHonda likes this.
  10. moob Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Rob Glasgow
    LOLZ

11. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland