Feedback/Help Avatars

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by TheDarkKnight, Tuesday 9th Apr, 2013.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Can they be slightly bigger?

Puhleeez! :Hey:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    May need to look at the wider ramifications as the mobile apps may be affected. Will look into it but can't promise anything .

but this thread is a reminder for all those without a avatar upload one , make the effort :Smile:

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sod the mobile app users!

I speak for the majority!! :Happy:

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sorry not possible ..mobile aps are paramount to the success of the community you should know this .?? And I use I on the go so you need to have a better argument than that...

You won be saying that is there was a BB app?

5. stueymalton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Guys do you need to have a certain number of posts to get an avatar ? Had quick look in my profile the other day and couldn't see where to add one.

6. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was jesting CJ, c'mon bud, you should know me by now!

And yes, why is there not a BB app???

Shame on thee!!

(Perhaps it might be worthwhile disabling avatars for all mobile apps for faster page loads etc...?)

- - - Updated - - -

Click on "settings" (top right of page where you log in), then scroll down on the left to where it says "Avatar" :Thumbup:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Lol just testing the water .. :Smile:

VBulletins implementation of mobile aps has been utter and emphatic disaster they have failed nearly on all counts of delivering a suitable product. The aps we have have number outstanding issues not to mention inherent flaws which come with the package, they are still light years away from resolving issues on the two platforms.

BB well it's dying and sooner people realise the better the honeymoon period has gone.. Until VB get their house in order no mobile development will take place. Making a custom aps for BB is too expensive and non productive sorry ... I need 500 active BB users to justify the cost.

despite with these issue our apps have been ok you can get by using them without any major issue it will never replace browsing the forum on a full scale browser but it does the job well within its limitations.

8. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

BB is dying eh?

You need to get out more and away from your CrApple Eye-Fone! LOL

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Its dead mate .. Denial is a powerful force it hard to give up rubbish when hatred for competition is in place . Apple rocks my boat mate and the rest are well inferior.

10. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh the irony! :Rolf:

Ichiban likes this.
  11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yes I know the feeling :Innocent:

12. stueymalton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cheers mate :Grin:

13. stueymalton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Love iPhones and hate BB's with a passion, however I don't think they will die anytime soon unfortunately due to their dominance in the corporate environment.

Tried out the new touchscreen blackberry at work today and it pains me to say it was pretty good.