Dealers/Garages Aylesbury Honda

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by FirstHonda, Tuesday 30th Jul, 2013.

1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Should probably have posted this earlier, but would like to give some well earned praise to Aylesbury Honda.

From the original sale to the first service, and now sorting out replacement wheels for me quickly and under warranty, they just seem to be really nice people who are professional and efficient :Thumbup:

Also nice that they had an automatic courtesy car without any long wait or drama. VW and MINI dealers take note!!

John Dickson, Ichiban and SpeedyGee like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good feedback for members down your way.

3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Second service for the Accord with Aylesbury Honda this week, and another big thumbs up. Best dealer I have ever used, without doubt.

- Always greet me by name, sales and service staff. And not because I'm always there with problems either (I have been in max 6 times in 2 years). And I know they probably look through the schedule to see who is booked for that day, but it is still a nice touch and makes you feel valued.
    - Friendly and professional
    - Take the time to go through what they have done, and all the paperwork in detail - all other dealers for all other marques I have owned please take note!
    - Sorted my windscreen trims, even though I didn't know there was a problem - and a proper job too, no marks and no sign (apart from the tape I had to remove the day afterwards!)
    - Happy to fit accessories I got from HH for very low cost.

Anybody in Bucks near Aylesbury, these guys are good. Really good! :Thumbup:

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Another year, another service at Aylesbury Honda...and their service remains as good as ever. :clap:

Friendly, professional - they just get it so right - the best dealer I've ever dealt with. It's little things - the service book and invoices are always so neatly completed, stamped and signed. They always take the time to explain what they've done and why, and what is coming up next. They always clean the car, and clean it well. AND they always use 0w30 oil (Castrol Edge) without any debate - they just use it as it is the correct oil for the 2.2 I-DTEC - and I know from others on here that not all dealers do that, either.

I know all dealers SHOULD give service like this, but in my experience they don't (other manufacturers, not Honda I should add, Aylesbury is the only Honda dealer I have experience of).

Funny thing, I've thought long and hard about what to change my Accord with when (and if) the time comes, and the fact that my local Honda dealer is so good means I'll probably end up going for a CR-V (if I upsize) or a Civic (if I downsize). There is an awful lot to be said for a good dealer IMHO when choosing a car...:Hooray:

Last edited: Saturday 8th Nov, 2014
    John Dickson and Nighthawk like this.
  5. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I took my car there to get the aircon regassed earlier this year. They also gave it a full service - the aircon system that is. They are my second closest dealer and are my favourite and happily go the 20 odd miles to them. As you say, excellent service, did a complete free car health check for me as well.

Popped across the road into the Toyota garage to kill some time whilst I was waiting - pffttt.... what horrific quality those Toyotas are now. So plasticky and horrid. I used to really like Toyotas.

6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I did the same thing earlier this year, looked at the new RAV4. Nice looking car, and good value - but the interior? Couldn't live with that...especially when compared to Honda quality.

When my sister was looking for a 4x4 earlier this year, she looked at a RAV4 and was impressed. She then looked at a CR-V and agreed to buy it on the spot...:Grin:

7. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I wish I could say the same about dealer around here.
    No explanation whatsoever even when I ask something they can't give straight answer.
    My car is getting on a bit now anyway so maybe not even worth it servicing it at a dealer any more.
    It does have FHSH so far , might turn off the SvRS and revert to 12.500 schedule and do it myself.

8. Nighthawk Guest

How close you live to Aylesbury Honda @FirstHonda ?

Sorry to hear that @Zoran - my local dealer is also pretty useless

9. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

No more than 5 miles :Smile:..which makes it even better!

10. Nighthawk Guest

Nice - I come through to Aylesbury every now and then, its only 25 mins from me, we must meet...

11. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

PM me next time you are coming through - I work away quite a bit, but if I'm around, absolutely!

Nighthawk likes this.
  12. Nighthawk Guest

We can meet outside the Toyota garage there and point and laugh hysterically....

FirstHonda and AccordCU2 like this.
  13. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I was going to suggest the Audi dealer - so their customers could see what class REALLY looks like...:BooYeah:

John Dickson likes this.
  14. Nighthawk Guest

wouldn't want to embarrass Audi too much with such a show of actual reliable cars. I reckon we take a toyota there instead on a test drive - we still then have more than enough to point and laugh at Audi as well.

John Dickson likes this.
  15. Chrispike Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've only been there for one service and some parts picking up, but I have received good service too. I will use them for my next service and i'd be using them for my MOT if I hadn't put it off for so long!!

FirstHonda likes this.
  16. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

@Chrispike - Leighton Buzzard is also pretty close...I can feel a post Christmas mini-meet coming on in the Aylesbury/Milton Keynes area!

17. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Good to know that Aylesbury Honda are your choice @FirstHonda. They must be good to pass QC from you. Also good that it's not just you they treat like that, but everyone. :Hooray:

18. Chrispike Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Work in Tring , so I get about!

Lots of shiny expensive cars in their showroom too! I had a nightmare trying to pull out of Honda to head towards LB! But VV happy! Even cleaned it decently, cars have come back covered in water marks before! :Frown:

19. Nighthawk Guest

I think I might have to call Aylesbury Honda and happen to mention that I have come to them specifically through some good reviews I have read in a specific Honda car club forum. Hopefully, they will bite and ask what forum and open a door for me to start selling HK to them....

John Dickson and FirstHonda like this.
  20. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That what happens when you have a army of accountants building designing and manufacturing cars.. utter shyte.

Nighthawk likes this.