Daily Driver Baby

5th Generation (1997-2001) vehicle added by Clwr757, Monday 23rd Nov, 2015

1. Clwr757 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United States Chris Newport News
    Clwr757 added a new Honda to the garage:

Baby

Check the vehicle's full information here.

2. Clwr757 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Idk if you guys want to see my Prelude day after I got it I got in an accident

Harvey likes this.
  3. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well its good to see what it was to what it became, you can showcase all your hard work

4. Clwr757 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

9a2e4223cfbfa2844da2cf20606d6ab4. 5f05f1b4e000c5b6fdb3022ddcd29733. ed8cfb24d58892ffa3ad255aef0a96fe.

There they are if insurance totals this I'm keeping it buying another Prelude and fixing my messed one up

5. Clwr757 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ff0141e38a7d923a79238487f6fa2594.

Had to take this picture with the front camera so it looks like everything is on the opposite side

6. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you have done a good job in putting her back together :Smile:
    I know being in an accident is not fun. I assume that your insurance didnt write off (total) your ride, or you where able to buy it back and repair it,

7. Clwr757 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I don't know if it's gunna be totaled the dude comes tomorrow to tell me wats gunna happen so I'll keep you guys update I'll make a new thread tomorrow titled " my Prelude update" and I'll share everything that I find out and happens on there as I find out

8. Harvey Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

To be honest mate, don't let them total it. that looks repairable. I'm not sure how the insurance works over there, when it comes to repairing older vehicles, here they generally get written off as total loss when the repair comes to more than the car is worth ( in the eyes of the insurance who for the most part would pay top wack for a repair)

If you can find the parts in junk yards then your laughing, the slam pannel might pull out or you can get a replacement, couple of fenders, hood, headlights. all used parts and some paint all will be well.

9. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    It would better if the above posts including the pics were in your cars Project Log area. I can move them there if you like @Clwr757 ?

10. Clwr757 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yea do that I'd appreciate that!!!

11. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Done