Body, Paint & Styling badgeless front grille??

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by suru66, Sunday 7th Apr, 2013.

1. suru66 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Anyone have one of these on a 7th Generation accord? and where from? Looking to get rid of honda symbol on front grille

2. jayok Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

3. welsh_decs Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

4. suru66 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Looks nice. Post a pic up when uv installed it.

5. Sevdawg Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Please do! I would like to see what it looks like fitted, Seen some close up photos of these grills from other traders / ebay sellers and they looked less than well made. Quite like to hold the seller to his line "it fits perfect everytime." if it doesn't fit :Thumbup:

6. welsh_decs Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It arrived today looks substantially made (came ready primed) finish on the primer looks ok and looks like what I was hoping for looks good just got to get it painted and fitted

7. welsh_decs Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This is mine fitted I am 50/50 on it didnt fit as well as it should but that is partly to how many layers I have painted I think (my paint work leaves a lot to be desired) but these pictures give you idea of what it looks like if I knew before I wouldn't buy again but done now

image. image. image. image.

8. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Looks like it needs some sort of mesh behind it.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate that mugen grill is for a facelift cars never seen that on a prefacelift ! hence the massive body gaps.
    speedy the mugen one goes with a mesh grill

10. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
  11. welsh_decs Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mine has got mesh behind it are u meaning mine is meant for facelift?

12. suru66 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That doesnt look too bad mate!! If u could tint ur headlights, would look even better me thinks.

Also the fit looks really good. can't see a problem with it.

13. Baz Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I like the chrome surround of the standard grille, but would like a de-badged one: Maybe just the surround, with black mesh behind....They don't seem to exist, so was thinking of finding a good grille on Ebay or somewhere, and seeing if I can fabricate something myself....Will keep the original though, in case it all goes horribly wrong! :Smile: