Finished Banzai Meet - Crail Raceway (5th May 2013)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by avander.uk, Tuesday 23rd Apr, 2013.

1. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Any 1 up for a scottish meet at the banzai event at crail raceway ? its on Sunday the 5th of May 9.30 til 16.00 . It'll be a good chance to get photos and hopefully meet some other members plus I'll even hand out some flyers to get new members.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Come on there are a lot of Scottish AOC owners come on show your support!

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I'll check the diary. Could be fun!

avander.uk likes this.
  4. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Come on people banzai magazine at crail is this sunday and only articfire is even contemplating goin there's lots of Scottish members on here so come show your support and even get some 1/4 mile runs under your belt. Fastest accord will even get a free cheese burger and a can a bru

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Yes guys, come on. As the HH meet proved, it's good to get to actually meetup in person. I'd highly encourage the Scottish guys to try and use this Banzai meet to get to meet other AOC members.

6. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Do you know what the cost is to enter the 1/4 mile runs? I'm going to see if my mate is still back on leave and can make it.

7. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Its £10 entry and £15 to drag theres also camping on the sat night for any1 travelling a distance (come on speedygee and ichibanaccord) plus as its banzai the drift track will be open and theres a show and shine comp

8. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Alas I just checked with the wifey and our son is already booked to go to a friend's birthday party in the morning, so there's no way I'll be able to make it later on. Drag sounds good, perhaps another time and as for the show and shine, well I've got no chance until I get my bumper fully sorted! lol

9. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Aww hard times lol. Al probably have 1 of the slowest times but aslong as I beat at least a couple of cars al be happy lol

10. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I don't think the Type-R will be one of the slowest cars! lol

Speaking of performance, the Accord petrols return pretty damn good figures considering they are naturally aspirated. These Audis, Golf GTIs, VXRs etc all need turbos or much bigger engines. Although BMW engines do seems to return good performance without a turbo. As much as I'd like a turbo, I suppose it's more to go wrong (and pricey if it does!)

11. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thats me up n ready to leave hopefully a good day for all. If any1s heading to banzai be safe and hopefully see yous there my car will be parked up with AOC flyers over the windscreen (they arrived yesterday thanks ichibanaccord) . All get as many pics as I can and maybe a video or 2 and post them tomorrow.
    Foot to the floor 4000rpm :vtec: and :Whoosh: cya :Hooray: hopefully lol

Ichiban and SpeedyGee like this.
  12. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Have fun! Shame I couldn't make it.

13. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Had a great day on sunday and I was the fastest accord on the strip all day ( was the only accord all day) lol . got my ass handed to me a few times by some small cars claiming to be standard ie a remapped 330d and a 340bhp starlet (why even race a 1.8 lol and lie abt ur power).
    Plus had a blow out on the way their so I phoned u pull it car breakers in Inverkeithing to see if they sold tyres. They said yes but when I got there they sell them but don't fit them so I ended up trailing a scrapyard to find another honda to take a wheel off and result they had a 2002 sport so now I have a spare alloy £32 plus vat . There was a lovely ATR on the club VTEC stand and an ATR rep aswell but none of them were racing.

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good stuff buddy looking forward to your pictures and youtube clip.

15. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

16. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    good stuff any more pictures ?

17. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆