Listing Found Barn Find - Z600 for restoration

Discussion in 'eBay Links' started by FirstHonda, Monday 8th Aug, 2016.

1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Adding pics to this thread so they aren't lost if/when ebay post dissappears

s-l1600 (10). s-l1600 (9). s-l1600 (8). s-l1600 (7). s-l1600 (6). s-l1600 (5). s-l1600 (4). s-l1600 (3). s-l1600 (2). s-l1600 (1). s-l1600.

3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Id love to have the space again to do some resto work on a car. Used to love doing it.

FirstHonda likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Will require some assembly.:Whistle:

5. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You would have to be brave to take that on.

6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I reckon most of those marks on the paintwork will buff out with a bit of elbow grease...:Grin:

7. HondaHeritage Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

slim london
    i just so hate these bullshte adds
    ONLY 5 LEFT IN THE UK ACCORDING TO HOW MANY LEFT.COM
    i personaly know of 9 of these little cars and all i can say only real muppets believe these two bit sites shoddy and misleading information
    yes these cars are rare but not half as rare as the parts are which are near non existent !!!
    this one looks like a total rot box which i believe came up for sale recently with spare panels ? which i have a sneeky suspision sold separately to a friend of mine and are worth probably more than the car"!!!!

8. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

The data on How Many Left comes from DVLA. The original idea was even for it to have '.gov' web address I believe, but that got dropped for reasons that I can't remember.

The data is only as good as the integrity of owners and / or whether the cars they have are 'in the system.' The site does indeed say there are five z600 left - three on SORN and two taxed.

If there are others that aren't in either category - for whatever reason - that doesn't make the data bad, it makes it as good as it can be given the available information. Perhaps if there are nine around, you could encourage the owners to contact DVLA and rectify the base information.

You may as well say, 'I know that unicorns exists, because I know I guy who has one, but it's a secret.'

HondaHeritage likes this.
  9. HondaHeritage Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

slim london
    between you and me:Wink: i know where theres some rocking horse sh*t and did you know the tooth fairy has a stash of hens teeth :eek: