General Best looking Accords i ever saw

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AccordCU2, Friday 17th Feb, 2012.

1. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These 3 are really nice and loud,i wish i could get my car to look as good as this.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 22nd Feb, 2014
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Never seen that clip before have to say three petrols detailed exquisitely. very classy and not chavy.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats exactly how i like them.Subtle mods but so good looking.Tasty

4. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

how do they get that black accord so shiny???? i want my black accord to look like that!!

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Machine polishing then a few layers of carnauba wax and a lot of time and patience not to mention the bad back you will develop after detailing a car to that standard.

6. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I do actually have a machine polisher, its a Porter Cable dual action orbital polisher. I got it from the USA a few years ago. But i think the trick is the right combination of pads and polish too. There are so many on the market and everyone recommends a different one.

7. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Very nice cars. That's how I like my mods subtle and clean so they look factory fitted. Or better still just using original parts off different spec models.

Ichiban likes this.
  8. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmmm nice....

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    They are still sought after are PC like you have said they ned 110DC to work and a long extension to work effectively with it without interruptions.

you want to be using the least aggressive pads with the least abrasive polish to determine which suite your car. The paint on ou car is ultra soft and een wiping the car in harsh manner will mar the paint.

I have been using Menzerna Super Finish (85RE) with Lake Country pads (Green) hit each panel three times and you will get a 99% correction.

10. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I was looking at the Meguires microfibre system. it uses 2 pads and one polish and one wax. looks a simple system rather than messing around with lots of different pads and polishes. any 1 used this before?

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  12. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I did a bit of searching on the net and there have been some tests done, and it came out pretty good. my car has the typical light swirl marks when the sun shining on it, so want to have a go at it when the weather gets a bit better.

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You will have to do a thread of before and after bud, any product which makes detailing our cars to show car finish with little effort is always welcomed.

I have been using the profession Meguiars gear for over 12 years and they are consistent and work brilliantly.

14. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I certainly will. The system I used before consisted of so many different pads and polishes i couldn't even complete the process in a whole day, it was mental. So if this 2 step system is any good i shall certainly be sharing any success!!

15. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looking forward to your feedback.I never tried this myself but if you get good results and is easy enough to do it without ruining paint i might do this.

16. ukaccord Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:eek: im sure the black accord has got the same alloy wheels as mine... :Smile:

17. David Jackson Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Exactly as the others have said, and a dedication to their cars that is nothing short of an unhealthy obsession.
    I did all this stuff with a car years ago, and I thought I was a bit sad, but I met people at shows who literally spent every waking moment either working to pay for the car, or fixing/cleaning/polishing the thing.

Tragic really, but that's their choice, and its nice to look at these cars driving around.

18. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'd go for the one on the right with the wheels from the one in the middle.

Still think the 5th Generation is the best looker of all though.

19. accord1996 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lloydie london
    nothing special, no ones seen the accord from hond-r, now thats sexy ....if i ever get my hands on one of these model accord i let y'all mouth droll fo reel:Smile:
    my son posing. lloydie p accord.

Last edited: Wednesday 21st Mar, 2012