Introductions Big H seeking a new karma

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Big H, Tuesday 11th Aug, 2015.

1. Big H Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mike Poole
    Avid Honda fan for over 45 years, both motorcycles and automobiles.
    Had 4 in the family not so long ago (although I've since sold my S300H 'Twist and Go' when I realised I'd barely ridden it 1000 miles in one 12-month period).
    After a fantastic 9 years of motoring fun, I've just traded in my 13 year old S2000 (rather reluctantly) for a new CR-V EX 1.6 I-DTEC Manual in White Orchid Pearl (but still keeping my CBF1000F for 2-wheeled fun and for touring far and wide).
    Pick the CR-V up on Sept 1st.
    Only extras are the DAS and the Premium packs.
    Would have liked a beige interior, but since it's unavailable with the White Orchid, I'll settle for adding a driver seat sheepskin cover in natural wool.
    IMO a good move, considering the differences in condition between the drivers and passengers seats after 13 years wear in my S2000.
    This'll be my first new vehicle for 3 decades.
    To save the CR-V from trolley abuse, I'll continue to use my wife's Jazz for those weekly suicide runs to the supermarket.
    I know I won't get the sort of buzz I got with the S2000, but hey, I've still got the greatest memories...
    Let's see if the CR-V can help create some new ones too.
    Shouldn't be too difficult. After all, it is a Honda.

MickyB, FirstHonda and dbrooks65 like this.
  2. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    Welcome to HK Mike!

3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

:welcome: to HK Mike. :Hey:
    Great to see your S2000 has already been added to the Club Garage.
    Congratulations on the new CR-V. :Niceone: Not long to wait until September 1st :Grin:

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Welcome to HondaKarma @Big H :welcome:

Congrats on the new CR-V. Another 'white orchid pearl' in the club, always good to see new members with impeccable taste...:OTT:

^^ I tend to park so far away I need a taxi to actually get to the shop, and STILL find somebody has parked next to me when I get back!

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma @Big H :Hey:

6. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to:gohonda:Karma