Off-Topic Big question

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by RobB, Tuesday 27th Mar, 2012.

1. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why do BMW's come in such horrible colours. For example puke luminous yellow, and my favourite blackboard black.
    Blackboard black is that matt black paint job, that for some odd reason people round here buy. I always want to get a stick of chalk and write on the side, Should Have Bought A Honda!!!!

Hey ho rant over.:Grin:
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    No point stopping so low to a level which is devoid of intellect. Once you have taken away the so called persona of a quality car you have a barebones of a shed.
  3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The only matt black car that looks good is the Focus RS and that was a special edition version. The rest just look like they need a good wash and a polish.
  4. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

The BMW name is prestigious. But people demean the brand by making very bad vehicle color choices. Just gotta chalk it up to some people not having good taste. Or, good sense, considering they went for BMW and not Honda Accord. To be honest, just as happy with my new Accord as I ever could be. I don't need a BMW, thank you very much. :Grin:
  5. Felicity Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I wouldn't own a BMW. But if I did it would be in a very sensible car color that would transcend any occasion.