Reviews Bilt Hamber Auto Wash & Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer

Discussion in 'Member's Reviews' started by StuH, Saturday 24th Sep, 2016.

1. StuH Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Stuart Lancashire
    Running low on some stock so thought I'd try a couple of new products;

I'm a big fan of Bilt Hamber stuff so thought it was about time I tried the Auto Wash shampoo. On the the face of it it looks expensive with 250ml about 12 quid. However, you only need 5ml per bucket so you actually get something close to 50 washes.

Over the last 20 odd years I've tried tons of shampoos with varying degrees of satisfaction and straight away I can say that this is the best I've tried by quite a margin. It lifts dirt with minimum of fuss and requires very little pressure. It does't leave water marks and dries off very easily. The finish is lovely. Really really impressed with the stuff.

Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer has a fair following in the detailing world and it's pretty cheap from Eurocarparts plus you can usually find a 30% online. For me the jury is still out; it's quite thick and can take a bit of working. It does leave a very nice deep shine and seems to last well between washes. I'll use the full bottle but I'm not convinced it's up there with the likes of Dodo Juice, but it is far cheaper from Eurocarparts.

FirstHonda and legend-ary like this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Good to read your thoughts about these products. :Niceone:

Could you add some pictures of the products and the results on your car?

3. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I've been using the AutoWash for a few years. I've tried others from Dodo / Chemical Guys etc. but always come back to BH.

Very good stuff indeed.

4. StuH Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Stuart Lancashire
    I can see why, it's brilliant stuff.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Will try this the next time I purchase some shampoo :Thumbup:

FirstHonda likes this.
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

You won't regret it @SpeedyGee

One teaspoon per bucket of water is all you need. It lasts for ages and performs brilliantly.