Off-Topic birthdays today WOW

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by candobill, Wednesday 1st Jan, 2014.

1. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I just noticed how many birthdays there is today :Happy:happy birthday to you all. I wonder it was due to the Easter holidays when lot of mums and dads went for a break and came home with a surprise :Happy::Happy:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    99.9 % of the are fake DOB buddy people don't reveal their real age.

3. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

funny thing about birthdays m8 when I worked for C.I.T.B there was 4 instructors out of 10 had the same birthday as me and my brother-in-law, my young brother is the day after me and my aunt was the day before me it was an expensive week for pressies :Happy::Happy:

4. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I would never reveal my date of birth online. I have a Cornish name which is quite uncommon. Seven years ago I was the only Robert Cornishname on the electoral register. I don't think I'm paranoid about identity theft, just careful. I'm amazed at the number of women on Facebook who reveal all the information about themselves on a public website.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It still should not stop people giving their real date and month, so people can wish them.

6. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I agree CJ, don't seem right saying happy birthday now if it is not really true :Unknown: