Off-Topic Blasted Audi

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Tuesday 17th Jul, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    On the motorway minding my own business this Audi don’t know which paper sized model it was come past me and kicks up a large stone on my car. Long behold I am a new owner of a stone chip on the bonnet as well on front windscreen just below my line of vision... not happy. The windscreen has a proper hit and no amount of buffing will have that out .

My dislike for Germans car :Nuked: has just increased a few more notches and for white cars...

2. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:Aghast: bl**dy hell! Gutted for you mate. I bet you watched it happen in slow motion as well.

"CTR owners forum type answer":
    Take your car back to the dealer and ask for the service manager. That should be covered by Honda warranty!

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

Seriously I had developed tourette's when the sodding car drove by got the wipers on quickly to see it was not a permanent mark :Aghast:. Even after repeated washes it won't budge I had hoped it was road kill. When I stopped you can feel the pitted surface.

However I do like the quote but I suppose that is a typical Type-R owners. I know if I went to HH trying it on as a manufacturing fault I would be told "you should know better"

4. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not good dude. Now you know how I feel about the chip/small dent in my wing - and my God any surface damage shows up on black Accords. don't I know it!

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I just have to take it on the chin , its not as bad as Paul's brand new car that puts it into perspective.

6. alloy36 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sorry to hear this mate, always happens to the things you love and care about.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks bud I have to accept this will happen no matter what you do. if you want it pristine wrap it with cotton wool :Smile:

My two week old car has battle scars.

8. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    aww! That's such a shame. You always think it will be months if not years before the car starts to show proper signs of wear. Not just a matter of weeks. Hopefully, it will work out for you and your car will get restored to right fine condition soon.

9. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oh man and to the brand new car.Damn Audi drivers.:Angry:

10. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Gutted mate. Surprised you're not thinking of a new bonnet....

11. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

legend-ary likes this.
  12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    One less thorny prickly off the road.:BavarianTractor: