ICE & HFT Bluetooth Phone Connection - EX

Discussion in '3rd Generation (2006-2012)' started by BobLell, Sunday 4th Oct, 2015.

1. BobLell Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Bob Chester
    The first surprise I had when I got my EX home yesterday was to find there is no Bluetooth phone connection. Is this true or am I missing something? My daughters billy basic fiesta has a Bluetooth phone connection and audio streaming (also 2010 model). Do need to upgrade the navigation unit to a later model to get that? I see there is a wired in 'Bury' cradle, but no head unit. Would I need to find one of these to make it work, if so where would I look, and what would I be looking for? Any help gratefully received. Any information on someone near to Chester who knows about these things would be helpful. Apart from that, all seems to be OK, need a air-con re-gas, or we need to stop having this glorious weather! :Smile:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. BobLell Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Bob Chester
    Ichiban, How happy am I, just paired and it works really well. Going to load the phone book now. Thank you so much for that. The instructions are not in the Handbook or the Navigation handbook, so I really am grateful.

SpeedyGee, FirstHonda and Ichiban like this.