Off-Topic BMW.... I want to use a sweary word!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Thursday 13th Feb, 2014.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    What can say? Glad I decided to brake. Vimeo low res thanks to the one a month HD crap. I forgot to use Youtube.

[video=vimeo;86607771]http://vimeo.com/86607771[/video]

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    aren't BMW the most considerate drivers in the world ..NOT. A few weeks ago a BMW driver let me merge into traffic by flashing his lights I had to rub my eyes to believe that .

3. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Had an Audi driver waving his arms at me today, traffic calmed area + chicane + my right of way + big sign says so and he still goes mental cos I didnt stop to let him through and I was in my lorry too! don't think I'll have dash cam footage though it'll have overwritten by now

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Hope you called the police and reported a stolen BMW...:Rolf:

^^Based on my experience on the M1, I think Audi drivers are worse than BMW drivers...certainly for lane discipline and stopping distances. I wouldn't normally make such a sweeping statement of driving standard based solely on the marque of car being driven but it does seem, based on my experience, to be true...

5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I agree, they definitely try to bully other drivers. Also, have you noticed how with the A4 and upwards they all seem to look and dress the same? A bit like Kevin Costner in this photo:

kevin%2Bcostner%2Baudi%2Bs8.

FirstHonda likes this.
  6. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I think it was Clarkson who once described Audi owners as "the sort of people with marble lions outside their houses."

:Rolf:

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    What an idiot !

Got onto the other day early in the morning, expecting the usual reasonable but not overly heavy amount of traffic only to find everyone bumper to bumper and crawling along in first gear.

I also noticed that the opposite carraige way there was barely any traffic. I thought great some things happened on the other side and these guys are just rubber necking.

Any couple of miles down the motorway, we come to the accident on the other side of the motorway, I actually had a bit of a rubber neck myself because it looked like some poor car has been hit by three, I kid you not three BMWs !!

They must have all been tailgating each other and the car infront as well. Hopefully all three have been written off LOL