Aftermarket Kit body kit talk.

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by cwall22, Wednesday 2nd Dec, 2015.

1. cwall22 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Chris telford
    Looking at body kits and lip kits that will fit my car, i've heard that because its a diesel the intercooler stops some bumpers being put on.
    Also does any one have comparison pics of the difference between the pre and post facelift models?

I do like this lip kit, i was wondering if this is a pre facelift or not ? 20151202_215606000_iOS.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    If you get hold of the genuine body kit then there is sufficient clearance for the intake duct for the IC.

3. Kash Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Kash Nelson
    That looks like an Acura A spec kit, maybe wrong however.

4. Kris81 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

That's a pre facelift Aspec lip kit.
    My favourite, u can get copies on ebay cheap enough. Never found an original yet!

5. Heckler Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I really don't like the little round foglights on the PFL diesel... and as one of mine is broken and finding a replacement is proving to be exceptionally hard... because I'm not paying ridiculous ebay chancer prices when alternatives are much cheaper... and as some one hit my bumper a few weeks back... I've been looking for a solution, and no one has been able to answer my questions.

I want to know if a facelift bumper with the oval fogs be a direct fit to a PFL diesel? or failing that... will the oval PFL fogs with a shroud like these fit. I can get a pair with the shroud for less than one ebay chancer wants for the little round one.

6. cwall22 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Chris telford
    So the pic is pre facelift ? i thought the Oval fogs and the non chrome strip on the bonnet meant it was a facelift.