Body, Paint & Styling Boot Sill

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Ray Ambrose, Tuesday 17th Jul, 2012.

1. Ray Ambrose Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Ray Cambridge
    The boot sill on my Accord is getting some damaged paint what with the Wife lugging her shopping in and out. I've seen some makes of car have boot sill protectors you can stick on to minimize damage. Can you get them for the Honda Accord?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hey Ray welcome to AOC , good to see another 8th Generation Tourer owner :Thumbup:

I am in the process of ordering a vinyl flap you can get for the tourers IIRC they are 40 pounds , Once I get it I will post some pictures up.

3. Nevyn Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I wish companies displayed the product the customer wants to buy , we all know what the car looks like..:Whistle:

5. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I've heard these are available, even seen a photo here on the forum. Not sure where to get though, for your vehicle. Try Ebay, they might have some.

6. Nevyn Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I posted a link to a UK supplier earlier, but as CJ says, you can hardly see them! Just a small black strip peeking out at the bottom of the tailgate. What it really needs to sell them is a pic with the tailgate open...

7. Ray Ambrose Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Ray Cambridge
    Thanks for everything guys, but maybe its my fault, but my car is a saloon....I guess the rear boot sill is different to a tourer...

8. Nevyn Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yep deffo different.

I find it odd that they don't do one for the saloon though...