Off-Topic Bournemouth beach

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by RobB, Friday 31st May, 2013.

1. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just sitting on Bournemouth beach in 70 degrees sun.
    Just thought I'd let you know.:cool:
    View attachment 9826

Ichiban likes this.
  2. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well I'm just sitting in the sun looking at a very clean and polished 2.4 Type-S. much more satisfying than looking at any topless young ladies on the beach????

3. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah right.:Tongue:

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Too right :Grin:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    yeah knowing you you would have been viewing thier vital statistics , leave the car out mickey blue eyes. Where was Pat when you had your binoculars out?

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nice one had a few barbecues this weekend may the good weather continue. Rob is that you on a donkey in the distance?

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well I had to give it a good clean as we went to Tatton Park yesterday and oh look love there's a car show on here today ?:eek: I didn't know honest. Well there was only one other Honda there when I get the photos onto my laptop I'll post them up. Just to say it was an old Honda one I had not seen before.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You must have seen the s800 it was there today! epic car. I was there today how bizarre!

9. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Got some photographs of it to tease you with. And a few more to get people's grey matter going???

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Oh get on with it then you been say that for two months still waiting for that S2000 story at croft and pictures. Come on grandpa :Smile:

11. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you site got on well with AOL I would have had it done but it won't keep my massive post till I press submit can't you send that little mini me off on holiday for a while.
    No I'm off on Monday so will get the photos of the S800 up and give you the heads up on the current state of the S2000 it's not nice!!!