Off-Topic Breath of fresh air

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by RobB, Wednesday 3rd Oct, 2012.

1. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just got back from France, their roads are fantastic.
    Can't remember seeing or hitting a single pothole, even right in the middle of the country.
    Why the useless councils over here can't repair our roads properly I don't know?:telloff:

After living and driving in London the lack of traffic jams was a nice relief as well.

The only thing that really got to me though was the french love to tailgate, all of them young, old, male or female.
    And I don't hang around on the road, maybe they just wanted to see what an Accord looked like because I never saw another one over there. The only other Honda I saw was a english registered Civic.
  2. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

French motorways are fantastic but expensive.Went to Paris last year and it costed me i think around 18 euro for toll road.Good thing though is that there is not a lot of traffic on motorways:vtec:
    Stayed in Chateau Saint Just hotel near Paris which is in middle of nowhere in some fields and roads there were quite good,no potholes anywhere.
  3. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I could move over there just for the roads and the cheap wine and food.:Smile: