Reviews brembo brakes test

Discussion in 'Member's Reviews' started by motorbikelover, Saturday 3rd Sep, 2016.

1. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom david mee mansfield notts
    Hi front brakes on the accord were worn out so i treated her to some new front disc and pads by brembo (supposed to be good) £76 from gsf. Spent some time shot blasting and painting the caliper and rebuilding just before daughter dear took the car to norfolk for a week to bed them in. she has put 400 miles on the car so these should be bedded now. So i have used it now for 2 days and all seems good braking is progresive but powerfull when it needs to be and so far little in the way of pad dust on the front wheels. there is a coating on the discs exposed boss and this is still seems to have stood up to the heat well. Plenty of good brake kits out there this is just one of them you could choose so now you know.

2016-08-16 17.59.35. 2016-08-15 18.16.51. 2016-08-16 18.54.17.

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 3rd Sep, 2016
  2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    :Thumbup:

3. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    I have had Ferodos on my Accord for over 60k now. Discs are still fine and its gone through two sets of pads. Definetely consider Ferodos too. Brembos on the wifes car have been brilliant too

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Great improvement on the look of those calipers. New, decent quality pads and discs always bring a smile to my face.
    Nice job there @motorbikelover :mechanic:

5. motorbikelover Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom david mee mansfield notts
    Thank you nels

Nels likes this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

7. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    There is always something about seeing nice new shiny brake parts installed.

Good job @motorbikelover