Dealers/Garages Bristol Honda (South)

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by narcosis, Thursday 18th Apr, 2013.

1. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I had my Accord serviced against the three year mark with Bristol Honda (Brislington). I was very happy with the service.

I definitely know I have the right oil in the car now!

My experience of Bristol Honda Cribbs Causeway is not as good; poor customer care.

cheers

Neil

2. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

More excellent support from Bristol Honda with an ABS and air-con function check including MOT and car health check. They even sorted out my squeaky clutch pedal:Smile:

Neil

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Good stuff thanks for the feedback.:Wink:

4. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

No problem.I am considering doing an interim oil change (about half way between services) just to see what is involved. If I do, I will post up a log of the change.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    There isn’t a diesel I-DTEC oil change on AOC yet.. If you need a guide let me know then I will start a new thread then you cam supplement it with your version and real pictures. How about that?

6. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yep I noticed that! I am confident in having done oil changes before but on cars that did not have engine bay covers.

Do I really need to buy a oil filter socket for correct torque or will very hand tight be sufficient noting that 8Nm is very low?

Thanks

Neil

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will do you guide buddy then you take it from there .. Ideally you need the filter wrench so it on properly.

8. narcosis Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Another excellent service from Bristol Honda South and hopefully another year of care free driving...

AccordCU2 likes this.