Off-Topic BTCC - Croft

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Paul, Thursday 21st Jun, 2012.

1. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It my son's birthday this weekend and we're going to watch the qualifying for the BTCC at Croft on Saturday. Anyone else going? We would have loved to have watched the actual race but I can't get the day off work as its the Olympic Torch in Leeds and we're working. The joys of the Force. My son was gutted so will have to make up for it on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing the new Civic.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have paddock passes for the whole weekend :Wink: but Zoran coming up to see me on Saturday , Sunday is look mega hectic.

What time you going matey?

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We'll be heading off fairly early on Saturday aiming to get there for a full day of action from about 10:00 ish. Paddock passes lucky thing.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Do you want them as I doubt it I will be going ,You will have VIP car parking space too. Nip by tomorrow :Thumbup:

5. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Dude that would really make his birthday! What are you in tomorrow? I'm working 4pm till 2am but can come across whenever (and should even be able to nip out to you).

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You can take little dude on Saturday and then Becs can do Sunday! job done.

7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm not sure what the plans are for Sunday with me working but we're taking a friend of his from school so will have to try to blag entry for one more. If not they'll just have to take it in turns. :Smile:

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well Nip by tomorrow take the passes from me then you have them. You can go and meet all the teams get into their garage, spend time at the Honda garage.

You don't want be missing out .

9. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ceej you should told me you might be going.I wouldn't bother you if i knew.

10. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Any particular time CJ? PM or text me your address buddy. Got that bottle of JD I can drop off as well it's nearly a vintage.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Text sent. Let the little dude have a proper birthday been to these meet too often seen one seen them all. :Whistle:

12. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I went with my little boy to Rockingham 2 years ago to watch BTCC and had a great time.
    Paddock must be brilliant experience,have a good day Paul.

13. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheers buddy. Got your text. Heading to bed now was up with the little one at silly o'clock. Hopefully see you tomorrow!

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Matt Neal on pole then , how was it matey?

15. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Great day CJ and the weather held out for us which was good. The paddock nd pit lane was excellent alothough didn't get many pictures as Joseph was bored! Here's a few that I took.

16. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmm not sure how to rotate the images.....

The car in the pictures standing alone was very unique. CJ will hate this and it was powered by....

wait for it....

DIESEL!!!

17. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Best not be tuned by the Yorkshire tuners they will be insisting for a EGR delete to get to pole position.:Rolf:

Pictures look good did you meet Mark in the Honda garage?