Facelift Model Buying a used 2009 accord

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by efalzon, Sunday 1st Jul, 2012.

1. efalzon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malta
    ...that has 45 k miles. I-DTEC EX model. Any recommendations that I should particularly look at please?

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi and Welcome to AOC,

This car you are buying is it car from new in Malta or is it from overseas? Have a good look at the 8th Generation section you will find your answers for your questions.

You will need to spend 20 minutes trawling through the posts then you should have a better idea.

3. efalzon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malta
    it's a used approved car from uk.

already browsed the 8th Generation section, just wanted any other specific ideas.

thanks

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    At 45K miles there are no major concerns whatsoever , just ensure all the servicing has have been carried out the relevant 12,500 miles intervals. I would do the basics of checking all the receipts to see all Honda parts and paying close attention what the correct grade of oil has been used and whether it was a DPF approved oil .

What other concerns would you like addressing?

5. efalzon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malta

great thanks for your input.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Keep us posted how it goes.

7. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    With such low mileage, I wouldn't assume there would be any major problems. However, this is three years down the road. Would you consider buying a 2012 Accord instead? Or, is there a specific reason you're purchasing this vehicle, such as price?