Queries & Feedback Caliper seals

Discussion in 'Holdcroft Honda' started by jaywood, Wednesday 20th Feb, 2013.

1. jaywood Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Brands
    Hi guys you may get an email from your recption but I thought I would put the info here also.
    I need to replace the seals on the front calipers on a Gen6 V6.
    Do they come as part of an overhaul kit or on their own?
    Cheers.
    Jason

Last edited: Wednesday 20th Feb, 2013
  2. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not sure if Honda do a kit but I used Bigred before for a Type-R calliper kit. Try them if no joy from HH!

3. jaywood Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Brands
    Cheers fella BigRed are a good company, I use them instead of BMW dealers.
    Grabbed some pads and discs from HH and both were Nissin items from Japan so I thought it would be rude to move to the darkside of patten parts.

Ichiban likes this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys the Holdcroft parts team are really busy with a few new ventures and their attention is momentarily diverted to more pressing matters for the right reasons. Their visibility on the community will be limited for a considerable amount of time, which may result in not answering our members queries in a promptly manner.

Just for your information so everyone is in the loop and are aware of the situation, the Holdcroft group has a taken over a few closed Honda dealerships and with their new dealership opening in Cheshire oaks their attention is diverted on those projects.

They do value our custom and give us the excellent service when we demand it, however for a prompt response please do call the Holdcroft Honda team directly on the 01782 261593 and speak to

Lee
    Martin and
    Gareth

One of them will be present to take your call in these demanding circumstances and get back to you. So please for the foreseeable future please ring them directly for a prompt response.

5. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks peppyster I have always ring HH , they are always polite and get my gear next day ! no quibles no fuss.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Just a reminder to all these two form exisit in the section, if you can't call from work use these form to arrange a call back at your convieince.

http://hondakarma.com/threads/416/

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014