Suspension, Steering and Brakes Camber adjusters

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by AccordCU2, Saturday 7th Jul, 2012.

1. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I had my car today on Hunter 4 wheel alignment machine and everything is good except rear passenger camber.Look like i will need some camber adjusters.

Attached Files:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will be ok whilst I have the 17 inch wheels as and when I get 18 inch I will have to buy them, it goes with the territory I suppose.

Maybe Honda one day puts adjusters on their rear suspension as standard,we can only dream.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I need some feedback on SPC as they are the only economical pair, BTW Zoran we will need two sets. :Aghast:

But if we go for fully adjustable dampers then you can adjust toe & camber and have it spot on.

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I will try and find some info or feedback on SPC.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Primarycare likes this.
  7. Mr CL7 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Faz Kent
    I had SPC front camber ball joints. Stay well clear of these if you intend to slam your car like mine. They were knocking the strut tower like mad!

I have the J Power rear camber adjustment kit which I bought from
    EBay USA. Cost me £60 delivered which isn't bad considering I've had them on the car for over 2 years with some crazy camber set ups like -6..

Ichiban and Primarycare like this.
  8. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    When I had my new tyres fitted it was noted by the chap fitting that there was slight inside wear to the reap passenger tyre could this mean I am due to replace the rears on my 7th Generation?? If so do the MK8kit fit or is there an alternative/