General Can always spot someone with good taste.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John Dickson, Saturday 12th Oct, 2013.

1. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As the title says, you can always spot good taste.

I jokingly call my street Eurobox Strasse due to the thin on the ground presence of Japanese cars on this street. I don't have to look too far from my window and I see 6 VWs :Rant:I'm just slowly chipping away and they'll be replaced by 6 Hondas if I have anything to do with it! :lol:

The rest is Citroens, Audis in the main save for the Prius and Mazda 6 at the far end of the street and the Micra opposite and a 7th Generation Accord Tourer and new CR-V that pass on their way to the far end of the estate..

Anyway, back to the point. I got home earlier to see a lovely Y reg 6th Generation Accord coupe in red parked on the other side of the street, opposite my drive.

She looks in excellent fettle but it was dark so couldn't really have a good look. I hope it's there in the morning cos I'm gonna have a look at it... Might get told to b****r off but gonna look anyway and it's right in view of my 8th Generation! :Grin:

- - - Updated - - -

It was gone this morning. :Sorry:

2. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    You didn't get chance to put a flyer or 2 on it then.

3. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Unfortunately not Doc.

Would have loved to have seen it in daylight it looked a minter in the dark last night from what I could see in my headlights anyway.

Seen a black 10 plate tourer driving into the estate twice today so maybe there's another potential AOC recruit.