Tyres & Wheels Can anyone ID these alloys for me please?

Discussion in '1st Generation (2004-2011)' started by s60r, Saturday 13th Sep, 2014.

1. s60r Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

jas West Sussex
    Good morning,

As above, and importantly does anyone know if the fitment is the same as the FR-V i.e. spigot bore/offset/PCD?

If not can anyone tell me the name of the Alloy or the part number please? I'm trying to track them down but I can't seem to find what car they were fitted to or what year.

Many thanks

:Smile:
    - - - Updated - - -
    Ha Ha! I forgot the link!! Idiot!! :Epic Fail:

Many thanks. :Smile:

2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

16" Aero Alloy.

Chunkylover53 likes this.
  3. s60r Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

jas West Sussex
    Thank you Nels.... took some finding but yes they are only on the I-DTEC Civic.

I'm pretty sure these will fit the FR-V from what I can tell....

4. garf8v Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Try looking at www.wheelfitment.eu/index.php they give wheel PCD, offset for your car, and a list of cars with similar sizes. Sorry can't get a link in my post.

DeviateDefiant and s60r like this.
  5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Another useful site is Will They Fit.

Being such a new alloy I can't quickly find much information either however the PCD will be correct, and they look high offset like most newer stock Honda wheels (ET45-55). I would assume you'll have no issues mate, I'd guess the width is either 6.5j or 7j.

The site's quite good at detecting links and sorting them out, the link buttons shown below are what you need:

upload_2014-9-15_3-20-59.

6. garf8v Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for that, will try next time. Regarding the wheels, sometimes the calipers are slightly different and may catch. I've noticed that some alloys run very close to the calipers.
    Are you buying just one?

7. s60r Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

jas West Sussex
    No I'm looking at a set of these or some Civic Type-R wheels in polished black! Trying to slightly modernise the look of the FR-V slightly. Nothing wrong with its look, but I love darker alloys.... I have thought about 17's but I don't want to spoil the ride at all and it's not a performance vehicle!

Bones126 likes this.
  8. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    17's on mine are not bad at all for ride and comfort, 205/50 tyres on so not too low profile.

s60r likes this.
  9. garf8v Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have the same Opus alloys as Bones126, ride is OK, its the suspension that's a bit squishy. Mind you, tyres are a bit pricey, seems 205/50 is an expensive size. I was considering a darker colour(saves cleaning so much) as well. The tyre fitters said to spray them, as it easier to remedy chips later on. Just need more time!!

s60r likes this.
  10. s60r Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

jas West Sussex
    there is a set of 17" opus FR-V alloys on egay.... they look nice.... may consider the 17's. Thanks for your help. :Smile:

Bones126 likes this.
  11. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    s60r just get it done mate, you know you wanna :dribble:

12. garf8v Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not too bad a price when new centre caps are >£20 each, and even the new tyre must have been about £50.00, may be worth stashing them away as spares?