Off-Topic Canadian Grand Prix F1

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Sunday 10th Jun, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    7 races 7 different winners,this years racing has been fantasitic and it a long time coming. Lewis was really cool and not overly aggressive but got it home for a perfect win.

I really enjoyed the race and going to putting a tenner Kimi will win the next race.:Wave:

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

OK for some that have Sky:Whistle:.I have to watch highlights tonight on BBC.
    It seem it is going to be interesting season.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Aww I feel for ya .. :Laughing: If it any consolation it been raining so hard in Leeds I lost signal for 40 laps.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I feel better now:Devil:
    Not a drop of rain in Brum,i been cleaning my car from 10 in the morning until 2 afternoon.:vtec:

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    We need pictures of your detail..

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Didn`t take any pictures this time.It will be dirty tomorrow to take some.Next time.Lots of chips and scratches on bonnet and front bumper,looks horrible.
    Back on topic,what happened to Vetel?He was on pole.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Alonso and Vettle were on one stopper and ther tyres were deg'd, Lewis just passed them as if they were standing. Vettle was on pole but his stragergy killed his chances. As for stone chips get the touch up stick.

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hmm very strange from Red Bull to cock up on strategy.Highlights starting in a minute,going to watch it.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Christian Horner held up his hand and acknowledged they got it wrong, the perrili tyres are clearly having a major impact this year.

I think DRS should be dropped these tyres give a equal field.