Detailing Car Detailing Supplier

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Wednesday 15th May, 2013.

1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Can anyone recommend a reliable and quick online store for detailing products? I'm tired of waiting for up to two weeks from Amazon at First Class prices. In particular, I'm looking to get some 303 Aerospace (if it's any good?) Cheers!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You have polished bliss up your way price are slightly expensive side .. You also have clean your car. Both really good.

3. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Cheers, time to order :Smile:

4. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    Hi, try cleanyourcar.co uk

I've used them and they are extremely good with a vast stock of all your car cleaning requirements. On my previous car (Hyundai ix35) I used Colinite with fabulous results.

See what you think of their product selection.

5. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

6. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Ah I'd already ordered from Polished Bliss as their price looked good and was free delivery. Hopefully it will come promptly and this 303 Aerospace stuff is good!

Ichiban likes this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have used PB a lot it a once a year big order. :Wink: Their prices however have been creeping up the odd 3-5 quid on some items and on a big order that turning into a 30 quid. I now open a few site with the same order then go with the cheapest or mix and match.

8. wanner69 Detailing & Styling Trader

Wirral
    Both good companies mentioned above, i4detailing and shinerama are also very good.

9. Kallanor New Member Getting Started

10. 1093 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I can recommend ultimate finish..........I've used them for a while and received good service and not over expensive.