Aftermarket Kit Car mats

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by T10KJC, Monday 6th Jan, 2014.

1. T10KJC Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Called in to Holdcroft,s today ,as i thought it,s about time i bought some genuine car mat,s .When i puchesed the car i bought some from e.bay and must admit they are rubbish,i paid £65.00 today with discount they look great and feal great,Many thanks for the discount Holdcroft,s.:Thumbup:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    TBH ebay has ruined the market for decent floor mats, nearly all of them are sourced from overseas in container loads and still sold at a massive profit. There were decent UK based car floor mats firms on ebay once upon a time...which sadly have vanished due to these cheap imports.

Glad you got a good discount genuine mats are really good fits.

3. JAB Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have Honda premium mats in my car and I am very pleased with them but could really do with some rubber ones in the front for the winter months. Can anyone recommend good rubber mats for the 8th Generation cars as Honda do not seem to sell them.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  6. JAB Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Zoran, I have never seen these before, they are just what I am looking for and have just bought some. Construction site visits this weather causes havoc to my mats.

Cheers.

AccordCU2 likes this.
  7. 1093 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have the genuine rubber floor mats they are well worth paying a little extra for as they have the high lips around the edges to contain water and muck!!