Off-Topic Car Parking wars

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Malibu, Sunday 23rd Sep, 2012.

1. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Has anyone had problems with neighbours & parking?
    I don't do tit for tat as a rule, but can feel my head about to go !!

2. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah major probs, one of the reasons I'm moving.

3. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I feel like moving at times, but then my stubborn side comes out! Watched them taking pictures of my car on Saturday- nearly went out and asked them if they wanted me to pose by the car!! Pathetic!

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    These so called white markings on the road are not enforceable under the Highway Code , the are for courtesy. If you rear wheel is outside the making then you are ok , the tourer had a big overhang so stuff em . The marking are for these lazy children who refuse to park and walk up

5. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yup one of the reasons we moved too it was getting stupid could not even get reversed off our own drive sometimes.

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Luckily i got no problem with my neighbours,sometime when i bring my work van home i park on my neighbours drive without any problems.

7. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    I've had problems with mine for 20 years. His son verbally assaulted my parents, then when his son moved out rather than drop the argument he decided to carry it on with me because he was a coward as i was only a teenager at the time. Unfortunately for him I'm grown up now and finally got fed up of biting my tongue earlier this year when he chose to insult me again because he can't keep his mouth shut. 1 leap over the wall and a look in my eye signifying physical contact sent him running. Haven't had a problem since! Lol. People are high and mighty when they think nothing bad will happen to them as a result of their actions & they think they can do what they want. You just have to convince them otherwise and make them not want to pursue their pathetic actions. I'm not advocating physical contact just get in their face.

The fact ur neighbour is outside taking photos shows they don't have the balls to confront u. Go out there and stand right in front of them while they do it they will soon cower and run away.

Ichiban likes this.