Detailing Car Port

Discussion in 'Detailing & Cleaning' started by bigroncoleman, Saturday 9th Jul, 2016.

1. bigroncoleman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all

I thought i would share this with you as it seems to be in the right forum for this :Smile:

My house has a garage but i use that as a home gym so it has always annoyed me not having a covered place to park my motors in the dry/covered. To most people they might think that is nuts but i am sure people on this forum understand! So i recently got a car port built onto the side of my house. I've made it big enough to park two cars and also made i go all the way round the back and side of my house so i can drive in and walk into the house completely covered. With the weather we have in this country there's many an occasion myself and the family get soaked going to/from the car but no more! Not to mention the many other benefits like in the winter scraping ICE/snow will be a thing of the past! I also had an electric remote controlled slide gate fitted for extra convenience.

It's been built a couple of weeks now and i must admit, it has surpassed my expectations and i absolutely i love it. I've already spent many an hour out here washing/cleaning the motors! :Smile: I've fitted lights out there so no longer constrained by the weather or the daylight to clean the cars!

Some pics.

BigRon

20160702_094149. 20160702_094311. 20160702_094325. 20160702_100556. 20160702_102753. 20160702_112830.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 10th Jul, 2016
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Fantastic!
    I love it. Your life will be so much easier now...
    Unless of course you get the detailing OCD bug?

3. bigroncoleman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Already have it mate!

Nels likes this.
  4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
  5. jazzway Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Netherlands Marlène Maasgouw
    Wow, that's a spacious car port! Looks great!!

6. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Fantastic - what a lovely space. Excellent work.

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Looks ideal for a HK detailing meet...:Wink:

Great stuff :Thumbup:

Nighthawk and SpeedyGee like this.