Off-Topic Cars On The Road Today That You Absolutely Hate With A Passion?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TheDarkKnight, Wednesday 19th Dec, 2012.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nissan Jokes.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Vauxhalls .. can't stand em Lol

Chan likes this.
  3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I feel the same about Mazdas and Nissans, especially the Joke.

4. SteveT Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Steve West Midlands
    Mini,s [BMW version ] loath beyond belief

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    All German cars past and future the whole lot.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

LOL .. I knew you were going to say exactley that :Smile:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I sneer at them and just go into shut down mode when I meet people who are going gaga over a piece of junk. Yesterday was in a meeting with this customer who kept on and on about how great this turd looked in the car park,

So when it came for my chance to offer my help I went into locked down mode and gave him the merry go round.:Wave:

Get lost german car lover you will never get anything out of me,if he had kept his mouth shut and got one with it I would have assisted him. Too late now sucker.

8. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

French cars, unreliable, flimsy rubbish, particularly the facelift 308 with the silly chrome strip over the tailgate:

peugeot-308-hatchback-diesel_8018076.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Land Rover Discoverys - too big, almost a truck, over priced, unreliable, pompous owners

9. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Any Peugeot 206 after the last pill of junk I had.

10. Elkingyboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Fookin' Corsas, grrrrr :Frown:

11. Bowler Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Convertables with top down in minus temperatures.

steve4536 likes this.
  12. Ray Ambrose Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Ray Cambridge
    Wartburg Knight...Sorry, just joking...No! I mean it....

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  13. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    In no order of dislike all German cars hate BMW with a passion but dislike VAG even more..
    French cars are just bean cans on wheels wouldn't give them a second glance total recycled rubbish.. There should be a special tax just for German cars..

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  14. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

How about drivers that drive around with their sidelights and fog lights on but no main beam !!

What on Earth is all that about ??

MickyB likes this.
  15. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Or those that drive with no lights on at all despite it being almost, dark and foggy and raining heavily and inevitably in black or dark grey cars so not the most visible! They must be frightened they get a bill at the end of the week for using their lights! Most German cars still a major candidate to hate though!

- - - Updated - - -

Especially Audi/VW!

- - - Updated - - -

Could perhaps add the Qashquai in as well. After all it did kill the Primera :Sobbing: (thanks to Renault as if disguising a Laguna as a Primera didn't do enough damage already) and start off all this Crossover/pointless SUV nonsense. What a good idea! Lets buy a car that has all of the disadvantages of a proper 4x4 and none of the advantages!:Rolf: In fact we can possibly directly blame the Qasquai for the current hate campaign against the Accord because we all want a pointless crossover instead of a nice, confortable saloon/tourer don't we? :Rant:

Last edited: Thursday 20th Dec, 2012
  16. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Or that don't use indicators. Don't they know they come as standard on all cars??? And no they don't cost anything to use them and more importantly yes they do tell other road users where the **** you are going.
    And I totally hate the Nissan Puke what an awful excuse for a car. I honestly thought my HR-V was a bit ugly looking till this thing emerged from the depths of Nissanville but now I have a beautiful looking motor no the ugly duckling anymore....

17. Bowler Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Can't be many of these left. Funny how we are now witnessing three cylinder cars being hailed as the next great thing!

18. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Now now, lets stick to CARS we hate, rather than driving habits!

Someone can start another thread about driving habits - let's keep this one about CARS! :Thumbup:

FirstHonda likes this.
  19. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Audi's. All of them, but A3's particularly. Why pay so much more for a SEAT/Skoda/VW with a different badge?!:Unknown:

demon-knight likes this.
  20. Ezeetrucker Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Baz Lincolnshire
    Before moving back to UK last October, I came over to look at property etc. and just hired a compact car.

Of my 3 trips I had a focus 1.6 tdi , a VW golf 2.0 tdi, both of which were tolerable. But on the third trip I had the misfortune to get a Vauxhall Meriva, Now that is seriously a heap of junk. Worst car I think I have ever driven