Found Centre caps

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by matt park, Thursday 12th Mar, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matt park Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

matt North London
    Anyone got any centre caps for the 5 double spoke wheels for a 6th Generation accord sport?? Mine are getting a bit tatty so if you have any you want to part with send me a pic. I've asked Honda but they don't have any so you guys and ebay are my only chance.

Many thanks

Matt

2. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    When I got my EP3 wheels, I got some off these off of ebay - they fit perfectly and look good - dunno if they will fit your wheels

3. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Any centre cap with the correct diameter will fit @matt park - Roger's linked caps are 68mm for example and they do look very good.

4. matt park Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

matt North London
    The centre caps on my wheels are slightly different, i don't think the ones Roger suggested will work. Although they would look great.

Mine are these ones....

image.

5. toyracer69 Junior Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

London
    The ones listed go in the smaller hole that is exposed when the full cap is not there. Plus your original centre cap might be the same as ATR wheels.... :Wink:

6. matt park Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

matt North London
    That's a good shout, they are the same. Is there anywhere i can get my one refurbed?

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

If you are still after this/these, please let me know or I will close this thread shortly.

8. matt park Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

matt North London
    Please close...got some Type-R ones

Nels likes this.
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.