Introductions CG2 - North West

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by h.aire, Friday 3rd May, 2013.

1. h.aire Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi all!
    My name's Hassan, I have just recently bought an Accord Coupe. Having had many previous Honda's mostly Civics, I thought maybe it's time to grow up a bit & get something abit more... well, elegant. The Accord is a dream to drive & really stands out as it's the Coupe. Love the smooth V6, easily cruises to the tone of 24-26mpg round town & purrs on the Motorway returning 36-40mpg! Very nice considering the displacement & it being over 12 years old! Being an Auto it lacks versatility but the bells & whistles make up for that haha! Would love to meet up with fellow CG2 owners in the North West as there aren't many around, especially the V6. No thoughts on any modifications yet as it's beautiful as is, probably a new set of alloys & that's it! Will put up more pics when it's been cleaned.

WP_000581.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to AOC Hassan. Nice Accord you have !

You get roughly the same MPG as I get in my 2.4, I wonder how compare performance wise.

3. h.aire Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thank you, hmm well the 3.0 pushes 200bhp stock I think it's around 180 to the wheels but it's an old auto box so lagging shifts lol. It does pull like a train though xD

SpeedyGee likes this.
  4. avander.uk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:Welcome to the AOC buddy . If ur putting alloys on may aswel wack on a stainless to give it some grumble it'll sound amazing:vtec::Whoosh:

5. h.aire Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks dude, yeah that will be a must. Don't want jap cans though, something elegant cos its dual exhaust at the back, sounds nice as is to be honest. It's one of the smoothest engines I've ever had!

Ichiban likes this.
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    it will be even smother is you run it on vpower nitro its like butter and honey! :Wink:

7. h.aire Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hmmmm yet to try this, vpower has always fit the purpose in my diesel cars but never tried it in a petrol. What are you running it in? & How is it compared to standard unleaded?

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have been running all the variants of v power and optimax and this nitro does have more of smooth feel to it you will feel it in the first tank.

Haven't used normal unleaded for over 15 years bud so can't say ..it not a snob thing but I don't use it.

9. h.aire Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh. My. God.

Just tried Nitro yesterday. Smooth is an understatement, the shifts are even better than before! Conversion successful :Wink: 142.9 liter though but it is well worth it!