Electrical & Lights Changing to 12-Hour Clock (Non-Navigation Models)

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by Nighthawk, Saturday 6th Sep, 2014.

1. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Thought I would throw this out there in case there are some gen 7 owners who are not aware.

When I got my honda, one thing which really bugged me was that the clock would not go into zulu time (24 hr ). I can only say this works for my type of radio (non sat nav) as that is all I have tried it on so do not know if this works for the executive models with sat nav or if this works on the newer gen 8s.

With the radio turned on (CD/radio/Aux - doesnt matter), press and hold the power off button for a few seconds. It will beep at you and open up a menu. If you push number 5, it will show 12hr on the screen. If you push 5 again, it will change to 24hrs. Push the power button again and it will store that setting and take you out of the menu.

Job sorted.

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Useful tip there mate, I've changed the title of the thread to reflect.

Sat Nav owners have their clock automatically adjusted via GPS satellites, which can actually be quite the pain for anyone who's experienced Sat Nav problems. I'm not sure if there's a way to change to 12 hour format or not, but maybe someone else knows.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds