Cancelled Charity Show - Bradford (3rd-5th July 2015)

Discussion in 'Events and Meetings' started by MickyB, Thursday 9th Oct, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ok everyone clear these dates from your Calendar as today I have got some inside information on a very big event happening next July.
    There is to be a BIG charity car show over the weekend of Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th. And when I say big I mean around 3000 cars,camping,fun fair,the whole kit and caboodle they have asked for assistance with photography they want in the region of 8-10 people to cover the whole weekend with some special guests to boot. This is early stage planning so they are going to set up an events site to coordinate it all.
    The venue is Bradford and Bingley Rugby club in West Yorkshire.
    There will be club stands,retailers car boot sale the works by the look of it and as I have a mole on the inside we can get all the information first hand.
    So this is our chance to have a big big meet there's plenty of time to make arrangements I for one will be booking a week off to cover this period.
    So kep the dates in mind we only have what 9,1/2 months to sort this out I'm sure we can do something.

2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Sounds a good laugh, I will be up for it providing things don't go too far wrong.

MickyB likes this.
  3. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'll update things as I learn them

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Pop me down on the list as well :Smile:

5. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Early days but have just heard that there's a TV celeb already confirmed. They have a Facebook site but I'm not on there ill get the link later.

6. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Wow thats a long drive - goshdarnit 3 and a half hours driving my car....:jumpy:. Sounds good. Smack bang in the middle of the year - I may need to make it a week long break and do some sight seeing, coz apparently there's more to the UK than Oxford and London :shock:

MickyB likes this.
  7. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Meet me at mine Rog, we can go in one car if you prefer

MickyB likes this.
  8. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Sounds like a plan. I'll bring the biltong :dribble:

Was just looking at where it is and thought I might actually take the opportunity to visit some mates up in Runcorn, near Cheshire. Will see closer to the time what's happening.

MickyB likes this.
  9. Mikey D Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'll go. :Drinks:

10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hey thought you'd got lost!!!!!

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Pop me down too.

MickyB likes this.
  12. Mikey D Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm trying to get into foruming! But I'm not regularly on a computer. I'm frequently on the Facebook page tho! It's more accommodating to my crappy phone. I'm trying the tapatalk app too. :Wink:

MickyB likes this.
  13. Mikey D Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

BTW should I give this a mention on the FB page? Or is that already taken care of?

14. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Feel free @Mikey D, the group members always need a push to remember there's a whole site sitting here :Wink:

Mikey D likes this.
  15. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes please do I don't use Facebook so anyone who can post it will be a great help to us.
    If we keep updating the numbers once we get into the new year I'll contact Michael at BYC and see if I can get an update from him as my daughter has had a falling out with them at the moment so it will be down to me.

16. Samantha Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I don't know yet whether I will be around (work overseas half the time) - but if I can, I will bring the NSX along. I assume we will have a Club stand?

MickyB likes this.
  17. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

The more the merrier @Samantha !! I'm sure there'll be a club stand.

18. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We are looking at a club stand and if you can't make it just post the keys to me and I'll take your NSX along no problem:Wink:

Samantha likes this.
  19. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

Provisionally booked leave for this already (Thursday to Monday), so I should be all sorted to attend.

20. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    :HobbyHorse:I can make this!

DeviateDefiant and RogerH69 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.