Engine & Gearbox Check engine light on. Please help!!! Honda accord 2005 diesel

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by mangal, Tuesday 19th Mar, 2013.

1. mangal Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello.check engine light is on.what can be the problem???problem is just came.if everyone met with some things let me know.what is the reason??i am onwner from 10 days.

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    You ideally need to get the error code read to find out what's up. No one here can really help you diagnose without it or some kind of further information about anything that's seemed to be wrong with the car.

Ichiban and AccordCU2 like this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Don't panic Mangal, as DD has said, just get the code or codes read off. Let us know what the code or codes are and we can advise you further.

4. mangal Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks . tomorrow I will go to computer diagnostic. I will get the code.

5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Shame you are in London as I could have plugged mine in. I needed to identify error codes on a Mondeo (I knew it was due to blanking plate so just needed to turn it off after removal and before sale) and a Yaris (turns out it's running rich) and figured that the cost of getting it done in the garages would be a few times the price of just buying one!

I bought this one and it's pretty good, gives a fair amount of info and the code descriptions appear to be built in so you don't have to look them up (they were for my two readings anyway). Haven't tried it on an Accord but should work fine.