Dealers/Garages Chiswick Honda - good service

Discussion in 'Dealers, Garages & Body Shops' started by Denso23, Sunday 19th Jun, 2016.

1. Denso23 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Denso23 London
    Recently has the Honda 12, MOT and manual transmission fluid changed at Honda Chiswick. The service manager, Andrew Singh was extremely good, I had a lot of questions and Andrew had the patience to answer them fully and kept me up date with telephone on progress.

Another key thing in using this garage is they use they correct grades of oil . I.e 0w-20 and 0w-30 and not the cheaper stuff most garages use.

This was the first time I have used a honda garage for servicing mainly because the car is still quite new. I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue the full service history on the veichle, and do it myself. But considering the value/checks provided and keeping full service history on the veichle I will most likely continue getting my car serviced at Honda. Will be doing interim work on the car myselfy too..

So a thumbs up to Andrew and his service team at Chiswick Honda:gohonda:
    FirstHonda likes this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

Great to hear that Chiswick Honda served you well..
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Thanks for the feedback, I'm sure we've heard good things about them previously too. Seems they are consistently getting this right, top marks !