Introductions Chris in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by chrisgreencar, Wednesday 1st Apr, 2015.

1. chrisgreencar New Member Getting Started

United States Chris Los Angeles
    Hi, I've loved Hondas since the '80s and bought new 1990 and 1995 Civics (LX and EX sedans). Starting in the late 1990s I collected vintage American cars, such as my 1976 Monte Carlo that I still have. In 2009, I realized I wanted a Honda again, and after getting a 2008 Acura TSX as my daily driver, I found a 1979 Accord sedan with super low miles that I couldn't resist. In 2014 I found my 1986 Prelude. Both are stock and all original cars, and that's how I prefer to keep them. I've shown both cars at shows here in Southern California including the big Japanese Classic Car Show which happens every fall in Long Beach.

Other cars I would love to have, but don't know if and when I'll be able to own, include the 1986-89 Accord LXi hatchback or 1989 SEi, 1988-1991 Prelude, and the first-generation Acura Legend coupe (not sure if that is part of what this site covers).

Nighthawk likes this.
  2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Welcome Chris, look forward to hearing more about your cars

chrisgreencar likes this.
  3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to Honda Karma Chris.

Great to see another true Honda enthusiast join up.

Look forward to interacting more with you on the forum.

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome to HK Chris. :welcome:

This site is for all thing Honda so you and your cars fit perfectly. Please have a browse through the site, and you'll get the picture.
    On the subject of pictures, it's good to see that you've parked two cars in the Club Garage.

Whilst there are modified cars on HK, we also have many that like to keep the as stock. Your Prelude and Accord are superb. Thank you for sharing.

5. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
  6. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Hello and welcome :Thumbup:

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello:Bye:and:welcome:to :gohonda:Karma