Sold Civic 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by i-DSI, Monday 1st Jul, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: Civic 1st Generation for sale

Beautiful old timer . He will want top dollar as they are commanding a good price now.

3. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst

Quick translation: the inner sides of the door still have the original (!) factory protection foil on them!!!
    And the inner side also still has the original paint. Outside has been repainted in original yellow color.
    Car spent 12 years outside under a shed that's why it needed to be repainted (dull paint).
    First owner has put anti-rust protection on it. Still no rust on this classic.
    This one is one of the very last they produced of the first generation.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

He says he used glasurit paint a lot people don't have a lot of good things to say about them.

5. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst

Don't know Glasurit. He says it's 'quality paint'... Salestalk?

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

This is what I got using Google Chrome .. may be sales talk to talk the car up.

First model of Honda Civic built from 1973 to 1976, even with the blinkers on the bumper and side air intakes on the hood. These are as good as become untraceable and certainly in this state. This iconic classic wrong in absolute mint condition. This car has been treated by the previous owner with exceptional care and love and this is to be seen. example hangs the original protective film still on the lining!! Partly because he previously been treated with Dinitrol he is after 37 years still perfect stainless at. The car has 12 years stood under shelter and thus was the paint become weathered and weary. therefore car professionally repainted with quality paint (Glasurit) with varnish and in its original color Caroline Yellow Inside is not repainted and this is still the original paint. Well there are new mats placed in original quality and everything is cleaned and polished shine so that the entire car wrong in showroom condition.Mechanically he is fully checked and of course he has had major maintenance and battery, spark plugs, contacts, filters and timing belt and tires new comment . With only 95000 original km's on the clock!! This is a unique opportunity for a perfect collectors item, if you want something other than a modern car. This car is very economical and can easily along with today's traffic. Also ideal for a Honda showroom (40years Honda Civic)!! Cars sold approved for registration as a normal car, but can also be registered as an oldtimer. Interested parties may always call / email / texting for more information or a possible viewing. UNIQUE - VINTAGE - RETRO - ANTIQUE CAR - CLASSIC CAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.