Official Honda Civic Type-R Concept set for Worldwide Debut

Discussion in 'News Feeds' started by Honda World News, Wednesday 12th Feb, 2014.

1. Honda World News Auto-Generated News Feed

Honda will reveal its 2014 Geneva Motor Show line-up, including the worldwide debut of the Civic Type-R Concept model and the European debut of the Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV) Concept.

More...

Civic_Type_R_Concept.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am really liking this new Civic Type-R there is something JDM about it .. which is attracting me to it.

A four door Type-R will be a good move as the above picture is one.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds

You may well be doing it mate, the bet is ON :Happy: remember what happened when they showed the 8th Generation Civic Concept let me rejog your memory.:Smile:

The Concept was this
    AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (1). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (2). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (3). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (4). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (5). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (6). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (7). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (8).

The Production car was this

AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (9). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (10). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (11). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (12). AOCUK_Civic_Concept_Car (13).

They said the same thing Honda will never make that concept, they have gone mad did you the last Civic ?:lol:

7th gen _Civic_Group.

How wrong were we :Blink: