Feedback/Help CJ Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by TheDarkKnight, Tuesday 18th Dec, 2012.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Quite simply, as the thread title implies.

This site is a credit to you and your efforts for helping folk out is second to none. No other Accord forum provides free detailed parts and tech drawings and advice.

So, in short, a big thanks to CJ. You'll have my unending support Sir, irrespective of whether I have an Accord in 43 years time or not.

Thanks bro! :Thumbup:
    cred, Malibu, Sadsack and 2 others like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks pal, it is all about the love for Japanese made Honda :Wink: irrespective you have a accord or any other Honda we will have all the info you need.

There isn't a second which goes by in day were I thinking about stuff for here about anything Honda. So stretch your imagination and if you see we need something lets implemented. We are hardly scratching the surface with what we have here.

3. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Well said Saj
    Thanks Ceej,you have my support too in whatever you might need.
  4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Good call, and great timing, as AOC now has over 2000 members :Happy:
    Malibu and Ichiban like this.
  5. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    Yes I agree.
    Hes a genuinly great guy who loves to help people out with no hidden agenda or reward expected. A big thanks from me for all his assistance.
    Keep up the fantastic work mate
    Ichiban likes this.
  6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Well said guys. I echo everything you said. Ceej your a dude ! Way to go !

You can count on my support too :Smile:
    Ichiban likes this.
  7. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Echo what everyone else has said. Without CJ this place wouldn't be here and loads of people would have had excellent advice saving them a small fortune. You should put a poll up asking people to say how much they've saved as
    a result of using AOC!
    Ichiban likes this.
  8. AccordCU2 Premium Member Club Supporter

Well said Paul.
    CJ saved me a small fortune with all the work and diagnostics he done for me free of charge.
    Just hope I can return the favour in some way.
  9. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Agree with everything said above. CJ bud you have been on a journey and boy look what you have created :Smile:

Fantastic site contributed to by some great guys who also deserve a wee bit of credit to.

You have created the best Honda forum on the net offering genuine help and advice to all.

The support from you AND the evangelists and mods is superb by any standard - out standing effort CJ as person you honest helpful hard working enthusiast wanting to help other, even us diesel outcasts :Smile: (sometimes) honour to know you.

Don't lose sight of what AOC represents and we will soon have 4000 members. The site gets better and better and thats all down to you dude.

Not forgetting here that behind every great guy there is a great gal (H) well done girl.

Last edited: Sunday 23rd Dec, 2012
    Ichiban likes this.
  10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have to say a lot of thanks goes to Helen, she was the one who pressurised me to open AOC. I was done with forums and communities last year and was happy to live a life of recluse and just laugh at other forums when I saw Accord owners struggling..

If she didn't give me the time to devote on here it won't have been possible at all. Paul and Cliff also take a great share of thanks for the all their help they offered initially and still do and to all our members.

I really appreciate you support and help which will not go unnoticed in my books :Wink:
  11. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    Not been a member on here long but have to say brilliant forum. Got some great advice to date and some good people on here.

Thanks CJ....keep it up:Thumbup:
    Ichiban likes this.
  12. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Aaah thank you Keith- but have to hand it to Cj- he s a man on a mission!!

Yep, it's a joint effort from everyone- but i know that cliff & Paul have been a godsend to cj
    Ichiban likes this.
  13. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ha ha ha

No seriously Helen ....thank you for badgering him to get this up and running.

CJ you my friend are one in a million you devote your time to making this the BEST Honda community around and with the Mods you have supporting you the Accord Owners Club will just keep going from strength to strength.

As long as my Hondas run it will be my pleasure to say that I am a member of the number 1 Honda forum.

God I'll have to stop buttering you up buddy after all you only gave me a fiver to say this .?.?
    Ha ha ha ha

Well done and long live AOC
    Ichiban and AccordCU2 like this.
  14. jaytip Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Have to agree with all of the above. It is easy to see that you are passionate about Honda's and you seem to make time to answer pretty much every question asked on here. Top man.

Ichiban likes this.
  15. jayok Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I thought Helen was your pet name for your car!!! oops

Either way thanks CJ for the forum
    MickyB and Ichiban like this.
  16. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    HAHAHA Helen won't be happy with that , you have just marked your cards.

Just joking

Thanks for the kind words fellas, its appreciated !With your continued support you have made AOC a force to be reckoned with. 2013 is already going to be actioned packed and hopefully I and others can make a few national AOC meets and put usernames to actual name.

MickyB and jayok like this.
  17. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham

Helen aka Malibu is CJ's wife ! :Smile:
    jayok likes this.
  18. Ezeetrucker Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Baz Lincolnshire
    Sorry to get in a bit late on this one guys, but would like to say I echo all the above comments. A great forum run by great guys, and a big thank you to CJ for setting it up, and to Helen for encouraging him. Thank you both.
    Ichiban likes this.
  19. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

A brilliant forum. Loads of great advice and everyone so helpful and friendly. I'm learning loads on here.

Cheers CJ :Thumbup:
    Ichiban likes this.
  20. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Love this forum also! Especially the way the members do seem to respect each other, no matter if they drive a diesel or a petrol:Friends:.
    You'd almost buy a Honda because of this forum!!
    Thanks CJ, wel appreciated what you do.
    Ichiban and SpeedyGee like this.