Insurance Classic Car-Lancaster Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance & Breakdown Cover' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 7th May, 2014.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    :Happy::Happy: Got my First gen insured with Lancaster Insurance and finally got the agreed value of £4500.
    Anyone looking for classic car insurance give them a try.I am paying nearly the same premiums as last year , more mileage and a better cover.

Nels likes this.
  2. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Good call :Smile:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    T
    Tell me about it, just need to send them some pictures and invoices of all the repairs and we are good. Thanks goes to @accordheritage to recommend them to me.

4. dbrooks65 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Dave glasgow
    Spent a bit of time today flirting with the idea of a Honda Prelude 2.2 vti and thought I'd check out insurance quotes. Apparently classic car insurance is valid for cars 15 years and older. Best online price I got was £300. Lancaster were £500!

I know some classic car insurance companies want you to phone them but I'm not doing that because I'm just messing about. Unless I'm doing something wrong online classic car quotes are the same as normal quotes.

5. stuscrv Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Spain stu lanzarote
    Those prices seem rather high, I never paid more than £100 for my Buick with agreed value of 10k and that's for London , no garage . when I asked about the CR-V they laughed saying its not a classic although it was 17 years old at the time !

6. dbrooks65 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Scotland Dave glasgow
    Phoning them is clearly the way to go. Don't want to waste their time though - I was just curious.

Curious for when @Accord_N22 sells me his Prelude. :Tongue: