Introductions Classified section?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by herohonda, Saturday 11th Feb, 2012.

1. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys, Im a EP3 Civic type-r owner, been looking for into diesels for a while now, and decided on a accord diesel.

I've joined up on this forum il buy a well looked after accord owned by an ebthusiast, but is there a classifieds section on this forum? I cannot seem to find it if there is:Messed:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi and welcome to AOC ,HeroHonda the sales and the wanted section will be visible after active participation on the forum.

3. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ah right, great thanks for that, is there a minimum post count rule on here like most forums now to keep it safe, thats good. But i was looking to see if anyone would be interested in a P/X with my EP3 type-r so thats a let down, as i can't view the ads.

I think the classifieds should be visible to everyone, but only limited to who can post the 'for sale ads'. Like on TRO, Type-R Owners forum, only active members can place for sale ads, but the for sale ads will still be visible to everyone to browse through and to purchase what they fancy.

Anyhoo, can never really be too safe these days so can't knock any safety features :thumbsup: . Il start reading up on what to look out for when buying an accord, be ineteresting to read more on it.

4. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to the right place you have selected the Best place for information on this beautiful car and the people here are the most helpful. So if you've got any problems or questions then just ask away there's always someone who will answer your call.

5. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks MickyB, been lurking around and it does seem like a very helpful place. Honestly can't wait to get hold of an accord, unsure which gen to go for thoh, as everyone has good things to say about the ones they have lol.

6. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome along.

7. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

8. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

How many posts do you need before it appears as I can't see it yet?

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You have access Dave look closer..

10. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Indeed I do, now that wasnt there earlier cos I had a real good look lol and one of the posts is showing up as a new post....

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You will tell me anything now.:Grin:

12. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol, lucky boy.

13. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

how do i get a profile pic up guys?

14. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've given up, tried to load one up from photobucket, but its says file too big :-(.

15. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lol I dunno what you mean :Wink:

16. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Needs to be no bigger than 80pixels x 80 pixels or a certain file size for an avatar. You need to resize or crop your image to use it.

17. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ah right cool, will give that a go now, cheers Dave :thumbsup:

18. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

changed it to 80x80, still says upload or file failed. MEH, il leave it for now then.

19. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Is it smaller than 19.5k? You are trying to add an Avatar?

20. herohonda Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yes an avatar, but i think the actual pic size is too big, its a photo of my EP3 Civic i have on photobucket, made it smaller but didnt work/ Il find another pic to load up.