Accord/8th Gen Clean. Perhaps For The Last Time...

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by TheDarkKnight, Monday 6th May, 2013.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Decided to treat the inside and out to some long overdue TLC.

Might be the last opportunity I get to keep it pristine before it makes way for the new CR-V at the end of this month.

It has been a damn fine work horse with unmatched fuel efficiency - I'm sure the 4th Generation CR-V will be equally if not more robust. Its been a delight to own this car for the last two-and-a-bit-years.

Didn't think I would be letting go of it so soon - I'll miss it for sure but the CR-V will soon bring a smile my way....:lol:

Last edited: Monday 22nd Sep, 2014
    John Dickson likes this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    When the due date on the CR-V bud? Love a freely washed black car which they remained the same in 39 minutes.

3. bigroncoleman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Good job mate - lovely looking motor if I do say so myself :Smile:

Have you had her from new mate and how many miles have you added?

4. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Estimated 25th. Always a delight to clean a black car, but as you say, they never hold that shine for long!

Bought it when it was a year old - its actually an ex-Honda UK executives car (not a press car). I've add some 38k in that time and the engine still feels like a newborn!

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  6. bigroncoleman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lovely motor mate - all the best with her - look forward to seeing the 'Full tank MPG' threads :Thumbup: