Removed Clear out! 18" Thunder Alloys with Tyres, Gear Knob, Cargo Net, Boot Liner, Sat Nav DVD

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by Rorton, Sunday 3rd Jan, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    Hi

Unfortunately the car is going, so have the below bits to sell on.

4 x 18" Genuine Honda Thunder Alloy Wheels - these have been on the car 6 months, PERFECT condition - were treated with a product called Gyeon Rim, which is a sealant, so the brake dust etc doesn't stick to them. They come with Yokohama Advan Tyres, with below tread:
    Front 5mm/4mm/4mm
    Rear 6mm/6mm/5mm
    I also have a single spare thunder alloy - no tyre on it. The wheels are off the car, perfectly clean and in dedicated wheel bags in the garage ready to go. The wheels are selling for £250 each, and tyres around £100 each, so there is around £1650 worth of wheels and tyres here, looking for £800 for the lot, but would need to meet up or buyer to collect, Im based in Staffordshire

1.JPG

1 x Saloon Genuine Boot Liner - the moulded boot liner for the accord saloon. Looking for £35, buyer to collect/meet, as its bulky, and no box to ship it in
    1 x Saloon Genuine Cargo net £15 delivered
    1 x Genuine Honda Gear Knob -SOLD- this has the wood insert to match the EX trim. Its a brilliant gear knob, I've taken it off the car ready, and put the standard one back on, and that feels really uncomfortable in comparison - part number 08U92 - TL0 -6400
    1 x Genuine East and West Europe sat nav DVD's. v 3.90- SOLD These are the current version. Now the problem is, i sold my old ones, so if i sell these outright, i won't have anything to put back into the car when it sells, so will need to do some kind of swap if possible. Thinking £50 plus your current disks (only need the one with the UK on) for my v3.90 disks. Suppose a meet up would be best to do the swap, unless someone is comfortable posting me theirs, i check it works ok in the car, then take payment and post mine back or something similar?

Maybe someone wants to do a deal on the lot!?

Let me know if any interest. The sat nav thing i need to sort in the next 7-10 days really before the car goes, the others no real time rush on.

2. Mikeyspell Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Speller80 Nottingham
    Hi I would be interested in the boot liner

Rorton likes this.
  3. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    Hi

Ok cool sounds good, do you get near to Stoke at all?

4. Mikeyspell Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Speller80 Nottingham
    Not really I'm in Nottingham I'll drop you a pm

5. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    No probs. Just checked your profile. I'm in an 8th Generation and I think you are in a 7th Generation?

6. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You won't be able to put an older version disc in the car now you have an updated version installed.

7. Mikeyspell Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Speller80 Nottingham
    Dam it lol thanks anyway

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I am confident it can be done.
    At least i did it on my 7th Generation,not tried it on my 8th Generation though.
    IIRC if you press combination of button at the same time hidden menu pops out on sat nav screen where you choose force download or something like that.
    It's been a while since i done it.

Nels likes this.
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I believe that's right. Forced Download.
    It can be done on the 7th Generation with voice recognition, so it should also be possible for the 8th.. Worth a try anyway.

The procedure for all cars with voice recognition and HFT.

Start the Engine.

To enter into the diagnostic menu Press and hold down MAP, MENU and CANCEL buttons for 5 seconds.

• Screen will then enter diagnostic menu.
    • Select "version" from this screen.
    • Select "download"system will then start to re-load the old software from the old disc.
    When finished re-loading, the display will start from Honda earth page as on boot up.

That completes the change.

Taken from this thread by @Ichiban
    http://hondakarma.com/threads/sat-nav-dvd-disc-error.109/

2.4 8thGen and AccordCU2 like this.
  10. Nels Moderator Staff Team

@Rorton please post some recent pictures of all the items you are offering for sale, as per Marketplace Rules.
    TY

11. Smokingman Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom John Lincoln
    Hi Fella

I would be interested in both of your SatNav disks and gladly send you my old one, also your gear knob.

12. 2.4 8thGen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Brett Bristol
    Bang on Nels Iv done it on my 8Th generation no problem at all.

13. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    Doesn't seem like i can edit orig thread, so here are the pics:

23896629200_c18144a763_b.

23824423059_3c424bbf74_b.

24192229675_46ec08b049.

24166148646_c357f6a98d_b.

24192233795_a7dfab0720_c.

23565439513_88665444f3_c.

14. GSD2013 Premium Member Club Supporter

@Rorton
    Re the nav disc, is this the 2015 version, you say it's the current one, but no year is mentioned?

15. 2.4 8thGen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Am I right in thinking the wheels are not suitable for my 2.4

16. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    Hi, yep, i think i read elsewhere that not suitable for 2.4 petrol or High Power Diesel (can't work out why though, as they seem the same offset at other 18" Wheels) Maybe something to do with the weight?

17. 2.4 8thGen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

That's what I read as well bud.
    Shame as these are lovely wheels as I'm getting bored of mine.

18. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    I know they look mint on the car too - wonder if anyone knows why they are not compatible
    - - - Updated - - -
    Hi, yep, its the 2015 disk - v3.90

19. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    Just been reading about all the other wheels, and found this on the site:

http://hondakarma.com/threads/saloon-genuine-accessories.4380/live?page=1

If you look at the description for all the wheels, there - wonder why you can't for example put the Delta or Sigma wheels on cars with standard or FOP 18" Wheels - doesn't make sense?

Alloy Wheels
    16" Tempo Alloy Wheel
    16" Tempo Alloy Wheel Part number 08W16-TL0-600A
    Distinguish the look of your car with Genuine Alloy Wheels. Split 5 spoke design with a Kaiser Silver finish. Wheel size: 16 x 6,5JJ - Tyre size: 205/60 R 16 (2.0 petrol) and 215/60 R 16 (2.2 diesel)Not applicable on cars with 17" or 18" standard or FOP Alloy Wheels - WVTA approved

36165_3297.

17" Quartz Alloy Wheel
    17" Quartz Alloy Wheel Part number 08W17-TL0-600
    Distinguish the look of your car with Genuine Alloy Wheels.10 spoke design with alternating finishes of Diamond Cut A surface with clear coat and Black Pearl. Wheel size: 17 x 7,5J - Tyre size: 225/50 R 17 Not applicable on cars with standard or FOP 18" Alloy Wheels. WVTA approved.

36166_1.

18" Storm Alluminium Wheels
    18" Storm Alluminium Wheels Part Number 08W18-TL0-600B
    Distinguish the look of your car with Genuine Complete Wheelsnly applicable on cars with STD or FOP 18" Alloy Wheels - WVTA approved

36167_3719.

18" Delta Alloy Wheel
    18" Delta Alloy Wheel. Part number 08W18-SMR-600F
    Distinguish the look of your car with Genuine Alloy Wheels. Double 10 spoke design with alternating finishes of Diamond Cut A surface with clear coat and Black Pearl finish. Wheel size: 18 x 7,5J - Tyre size: 225/45 R18.Not applicable on cars with standard or FOP 18" Alloy Wheels - WVTA approved

36168_1.

18" Sigma Alloy Wheel
    18" Sigma Alloy WheelPart number 08W18-SMR-600E
    Distinguish the look of your car with Genuine Alloy Wheels. 10 spoke design with Chrome Shadow finish. Wheel size: 18 x 7,5J - Tyre size: 225/45 R18.Not applicable on cars with standard or FOP 18" Alloy Wheels. WVTA approved.

36169_1.

18" Thunder Alloy Wheel
    18" Thunder Alloy Wheel Part number 08W18-SMR-600D
    Distinguish the look of your car with Genuine Alloy Wheels. Split 5 spoke design with a matte Kaiser Silver finish. Wheel size: 18 x 7,5J - Tyre size: 225/45 R18.Not applicable to High Power Diesel or 2.4L Petrol - WVTA approved

36170_1.

20. Rorton Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rich Uk
    Gear knob and sat nav disk now sold.

Any offers on the other bits n bobs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.