Announcement Club Awards - Member of the Month - November

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by Duc de Pommfrit, Sunday 9th Nov, 2014.

1. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    I am pleased to announce that the Member of the Month for November is @Sprockutt.

David has been active on various threads since joining and introduced us all to his Logo which everyone has enjoyed reading about, and the first Logo on Honda Karma.

Well done David.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Well done @Sprockutt well deserved bud, Can I get first refusal on that Logo or is the line too big.LOL
    Sprockutt likes this.
  3. numpty67 Premium Member Club Supporter

Congrats David, well deserved. :Niceone:
    Sprockutt likes this.
  4. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Congratulations David! :Niceone:
    Sprockutt likes this.
  5. Loading...
    Sprockutt likes this.
  6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Sprockutt likes this.
  7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Well done @Sprockutt . :Hey:
    Keep up the good work.
    Sprockutt likes this.
  8. Sprockutt Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David East Kilbride
    I don't know what to say :happycrying:

Apart from..

I can't believe me and my little Logo have received such a warm and positive welcome. I really have appreciated all the comments and genuine enthusiasm from all involved in HK. Although I have to single out Douglas (@numpty67) for his generosity in supplying me with a set of brochures for my Logo.

In an incredibly short space of time I've felt right at home enough for me to put my hand in my pocket to financially support all the good things that you guys have got going on. Put it this way I've owned a nice example of a 1st Generation MX5 for about a year and a half and have been in and around several of the forums set up around the MX5. They are of course also populated with lots of enthusiasts and are very helpful resources but I've never felt compelled to properly join the clubs and support them. But here I am after only a few weeks financially supporting a club of a car I bought as a runabout for about the same money I was going to pay to buy a hard top for my Mazda. So you guys are definitely doing something right and long may it continue.

I guess my enthusiasm for my wee car has shone through a bit. This is down to me knowing I was lucky enough to find a brilliant little car that had been well taken care of and that ticks so many boxes that you can't help but want to continue to take care of it. It's a super cheap, well designed and built city car that perfectly suits my commuting needs. It enthusiastically bursts into life every time I step into it ready for it's next journey.

Another reason I bought it was to share it with my Mum who doesn't drive but her partner does but doesn't have a car. She's going to be going into hospital for a fairly big OP and will be in hospital and needing transport to make the hospital visits and recovery a bit easier. Again I already know that I can trust the little Logo to deliver on that as well. It's part of the family already.

Will be placing my HK stickers on my wee Honda with a bit of extra pride now.

Thanks again,

D :Hooray:
  9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Hope all goes well for your Mum. :Drinks:
    Sprockutt and Ichiban like this.
  10. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Congratulations on the win David, and thank you for choosing to support the club. Above all else it's the community spirit here which has allowed the club to grow at such a fast rate.

Best wishes to the mother, I hope all goes as smooth as can be :Smile:
    Toggerefc, Sprockutt and Nels like this.
  11. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Excellent news @Sprockutt, and well deserved. I've really enjoyed your posts on the Logo :Smile:
    Sprockutt likes this.
  12. Sprockutt Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom David East Kilbride
    Was a pleasant surprise to receive the award and very nice of you to say you've enjoyed my ramblings.

13. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Well done David :Thumbup:
    Sprockutt likes this.