Announcement Club Coverage: Geneva International Motor Show (New Model Launches)

Discussion in 'Club Announcements & News' started by DeviateDefiant, Friday 30th Jan, 2015.

1. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    We're all pretty excited about the new model launches in 2015, the new NSX, Civic Type-R, HR-V (Vezel), Jazz (Fit) and Facelift CR-V. As it goes, we're going to see several official reveals to the public for the first time at the Geneva International Motor Show, which is open from the 5th-15th March in Geneva, Switzerland.

@Ichiban and I are flying out on the 3rd to go properly document the event for the club, while we're still fighting to obtain press passes for the official premiers running from the 3rd-4th, we're certainly going to cover public access from the 5th.

We're staying in France, just across the border in a small apartment - and will be there for 5 days in total, arriving late on the first, and leaving early on the last. We have a hire car booked, will be lugging my camera gear across and we'll be documenting most of the trip here on this thread. It's all pretty exciting.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am so looking forward to this never know may bump into some old Honda employees! Roll on March HK is coming to Geneva. if anyone is coming to meet lets hook up more the merrier.

Zoot likes this.
  3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

We've got 4 seats in the hire car :Laughing:

4. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

@Members, any information on the new models which you specifically would like to see?

5. RogerH69 Premium Member Club Supporter

South Africa Roger Oxford, UK
    Call me biased, but I'm most keen on anythinb about he new Civics, as a possible new car buy. Pretty keen on the CR-V as well, and for when I win the lottery, the NSX

6. PapaMoo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Matty Moo Lowestoft,Suffolk
    Got to say not a lot to like in the current Honda line up so I'm just hoping for something to get my mouth watering and eyes bulging for 2015 would like to upgrade the family car wish they would bring the Odyssey to our shores we never get the best stuff.

7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Import JDM is the way to go mate.

8. PapaMoo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Matty Moo Lowestoft,Suffolk
    You know it that's what will happen I almost got an 04 euro r import before I got the CL9 but didn't want to spend 7k on something I could obtain here and replicate performance but the Odyssey is a different story don't mind paying through the nose for that

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will be getting down on my knees and examining every last detail of these cars so rest assured you will get the proper detailed report. I will be at the Honda stand for majority of the time the rest of the manufactures do not interest me nor have any time to look at them. :Wink:

PapaMoo likes this.
  10. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
    Very nice. Have a good trip. Look forward to reading your coverage.

Brace yourself for everything costing a fortune in Switzerland!

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I know what why we have booked a flat on the French side and got a car for the four days.:Wink: its a 20 mile journey in to the motorshow,

12. excel monkey Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Epsom
    You're there for a whole week man! I know this is a Honda site and this year's Geneva show is a big one for Honda, but I think most people on here would be interested in what the competition are doing, and what your thoughts are on (say) the Mazda 6, Lexus IS, and newly-facelifted Hyundai i40.

13. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Make sure you get some decent pictures of the Promo Girls!

excel monkey and Ichiban like this.
  14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ofcourse mate our resident Casanova aka leo will be on hand to charm the ladies. :Hey:

Last edited: Wednesday 18th Feb, 2015
    DeviateDefiant likes this.
  15. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Oi oi savaloy